Sadie was so cute and alert today I decided it was time to start playing with her and having some more intensive photo shoots. I am scheming..... we'll start tomorrow. She is a little dolly after all. If you saw any of Sophie's baby pictures, you'll know what I'm talking about. That kid was posed in bags, pots, baskets, nekkid with little bows and in little fuzzy bear suits. Poor Sadie.Here's some family shots I couldn't resist posting. Ollie and Sadie bonded today (I finally let him get his mitts on her). He told me we should keep her forever. I'm glad he said that because after the last couple of sleepless nights I was on the fence about that.


Same hat, different banana? Love this! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how tiny she still looks...but she must be positively gigantic to you now! You are all seem to be doing so wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteJust thought I would take a quick peek and check up on Miss Sadie. Seems like she is doing just fine! Hope your well and healthy in your family.
ReplyDeleteLisa